Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Various Sites Around Bonner Manor


We had a soaker rain last weekend. After the rain stopped and the sky started to clear, I found a beautiful Cardinal singing.



This morning I woke extra early hoping to catch the Lyrid meteor shower. I didn't see any meteors, but I did catch this beautiful shot of the crescent Moon and Venus in the eastern sky.



Elliot is still here with us, and has made himself home. I have called my Mom and asked her if she would like to have her cat back, but as you can see his perfectly happy, considering that's Emma's bed that he has taken over. Emma sleeps with us, and she won't let Elliot on the bed while she's on it. I moved his, correction, Emma's bed, to our bedroom and put it next to my nightstand. When I got scared and couldn't sleep, I would take my pillows and blanket and make a pallet next to my Mom's side of her and Dad's bed, curl up on the floor and go to sleep without even waking them. Elliot does the same thing. He quietly comes into the room and curls up in "his bed" on the floor that is next to me and goes right to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment